Tuesday, May 13, 2008

谁可以告诉我雨伞的用途啊?

Wake up not too early not too late.. Around 9:30 in the morning.. Wuuuu... It's 9C today.. Cold ahhh.. After wake up do the rest of my homework meanwhile watch HK series (骗中传奇).. Just finish the last episode.. Yea.. I know that's old.. Ever play in Astro Wah Lai Toi also de.. But boring mah.. What to do.. Okay.. Continue my story.. After lunch at home.. Time to go to school le.. But it's raining eh.. Still raining since morning.. And the wind keep on blowing on us.. But then we also not forget to take some pics for the blogeee.. Leong did it everytime.. Become my photographer and me become hers.. Work together mah this call.. Not bad right?.. After that when on the way to uni.. Know what?? my shirt, my pant, my bag everything get wet lah.. Someone please tell me what is the use of an umbrella??.. It doesn't help at all!! Ish Ish.. and my shoe... Arrgghh.. All wet.. I just wonder why orang puteh cannot have china man thinking lah.. Even TTSS also got the way from class to canteen tak kena rain one.. But this uni.. Even don't have one path is no rain drops to classroom de.. Once arrived at classroom.. The lecturer already there but I just arrived on time.. Not get scolded.. Hehe^.^ But everything is wet just quite poor one.. After settle down everything.. I took off my shoe on class eh.. A bit dirty.. but Wet wor... Cannot tahan already.. Today end class at 5:30p.m.. So cold and so lonely waiting for bus.. Cuz that Filter walk so slow loh.. But the bus also late lah.. Just only 6p.m eh.. Already like the time 7p.m in KK.. Cuz it's nearly winter here so the weather also change change change loh.. Weird one lah.. It doesn't matter.. Then back home.. Prepare the dinner loh.. Today's Special : Japanese Tofu with Minced Meat.. Nah.. Forget to take picture of it.. Hehe.. Next time sure will remember de.. Quite more a bit about today le.. See ya again tomorrow if I'm free.. 再见! God Bless~
Today's School Look v^.^v

Thanks Leong for Capture this~
朱自清之背影.. keke!
That time still happy.. Shoe not yet wet mah.. =)
Cold + Lonely at Bus Stop.. Waiting for bus to go home..
It's only 5:40p.m but getting dark le..
Rubylike~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha .. 2dy whn i wake up is 5 degree ah ... cold die ..
hehe knw hw important i m leh .. if nt who help u tag photo o(i knw u so pro in SS) ..
haha .. u ask jor my ques .. i oso duno wt mean la tat umbrella .. cha tang only de la ..