Wednesday, October 15, 2008

回来了!

Wooohoooo!! I'm back again.. For those who visit here everyday.. Sorry for waiting cuz my computer got a bit problem that cannot search for wireless and I don't like to use other comp to blog.. and here it comes.. I don't know if Shan JJ ask me to tag about this and since I didn't blog in for long time le then I just do this.. Let's start from here:

1. Name : Full name as in Passport and I/C - Ruby Lo Wen Yee
2. Sister : 2
3. Brother : 1
4. Shoe Size : 8-9
5. Height : I always make my height as a full number - 160cm
6. Where do I live? : Kota Kinabalu Kolombong - Lovely Home
7. Favourite drinks : I don't drink any drinks as for those who know me.. but I'm trying hard to drink more water.. For a healthy life =)
8. Favourite breakfast : As long as it is delicious and make me full.. Not a particular one
9. Have you ever been on a plane : Yupp.. Don't know for how many times le
10. Swam in the ocean : Never in ocean but always in swimming pool
11. Fallen asleep at school : Not often but ever
12. Broken someone's heart : I guess I ever did so.. always >.<
13. Fell off your chair : It's embarassing.. and yea.. I did fell off from my chair.. Once or twice..
14. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I'm not that crazy until this kind of status but it's tired though
15. Save e-mails : I only delete crap and junk mails
16. What is your room look like? : Lovely cuz sleep with siblings!! ^.^
17. What's right beside you? : Dar's iPhone.. Pencil case.. Note and sister's homework
18. What is the last thing you ate : Mom put something into my mouth.. I guess is something like dried squid
19.Ever had chicken pox : Yea yea! When I'm small and there's a scar left on my eyebrow
20. Sore throat : Always happen once I ate hot stuff
21. Stitches : Nope
22. Broken nose : I have a pretty nose
23. Do you believe in love at first sight? : This first sight bring us together in few years after
24. Like picnics? : Love picnics - A higher degree than like =P
25. Who was the last person you danced with? : Baby Eliza
26. Last made you smile : A sweet words from Dar
27. You last yelled at : Ronnie (my sister) cuz disturb me when I'm doing my own thing
28. Talk to someone you like : Everyday
29. Kissed anyone : Nope
30. Get sick : Last one is in Perth
31. Talk to an ex : Never happen
32. Miss someone : Always did although in front of him
33. Eat : Not the right time yet
34. Best feeling in the world : Still searching for that
35. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? : Turtle, Donkey (Eeyore), and Mouse (Lovely Mickey)
36. What's under your bed? : Nothing.. There is no "underbed"
37. Who do you really hate : Only got don't like.. No hate
38. What time is it now? : 232910
39. Is there a person who is on your mind now : Not very clear
40. Do you have any siblings? : I thought this already ask in early again? @.@
41. Do you want children? : Yea!! For sure.. Babies lover
42. Do you smile often : Not really.. and that's make someone doesn't like cuz of that =(
43. Do you like your hand-writting : Last time when I was small is yea.. but now.. not really
44. Are your toe nails painted? : Nope.. will paint it
45. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : still.. is my siblingsssss
46. What colour shirt are you wearing now? : Grey
47. What were you doing at 7p.m. yesterday? : Dinner-ing with family
48. I can't wait till : my birthday!!!!!! 24th of October..
49. When did you cry last? : Yesterday
50. Are you a friendly person : For those who know me.. Yes I am.. But for those who don't know me.. I maybe not..
51. Do you have any pets : I wish I could have one.. puppy!!
52. Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : Home.. Sleeping I guess =P
53. Did the last person you hold hand with mean anything to you now? : Mean a lot.. She's Nana!
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? : Always happen on me and my maid will off it for me.. keke >.<
55. What are you doing right now? : Typing and helping sister with her homework
56. Have you ever crawled through a window? : I think... nope!
57. Can you handle the truth? : Depends on what kind of situation
58. Are you too forgiving? : Definitely yea
59. Are you closer to your mother or father? : Both.. Last time daddy and now mommy =)
60. Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Dar
61. How many people can you say you've really loved? : Uncalculatable
62. Do you eat healthy? : I want to.. But I always love to eat not healthy stuff
63. Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Yea I think.. but not alone.. Group
64. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Always happened!!
65. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Dar?? or Food??
66. Are you loud or quiet most of the time? LOUD of course
67. Are you confident? : People see yea.. but for myself still okay
68. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago
: Studying in SJK (c) Chung Hwa K.K
: Start to learn something called Science
: Cut my hair short
: Take care of my new born sister
: Try to get good results
69. 5 things on my to-do list today
: Watch movie
: Fetch sister from school and accompany her for lunch
: Pass house key to my maid
: Take medical check result
: Buy a new glasses
70. 5 snacks I enjoy
: Smith's Sour Cream and Onion
: Starburst crazy babies
: KFC wicked wing
: Pod's Mars, Twix, Snickers
: Instant Noodles (All time favourite)
71. 5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire
: Build a big house for me and my family
: Stop studying
: Buy whatever thing I love
: Travel all around the world with my family
: Offering in churches
72. 5 of my bad habits
: Yelling at siblings
: Never care people's feeling
: Eat too much
: Lying on bed with my comp
: Scratch my pimples.. OouuCchH!
73. 5 people to tag
: Leong, Han Yen, Remy, Harry, Roger

Rubylike~

No comments: