Sunday, April 12, 2009

吉隆坡!

WooHooOOoo~ It's been long long time that I've never update my blog and now here I am to post some pictures of me and my family during the summer vacation when I back to my hometown KK!!
When I first back to KK.. I'm waiting for my first journey.. KL with Roanna to visit my dearest Julie and Hannah.. Here it goes...
26th Oct-30th Oct 2008

Notice who is at the back there?

There she is! Miss Hannah Chong!!

We took pictures everywhere.. even on Escalator~

Thanks for giving me a memorable birthday in TGI..
Thanks Wilson, Nick, Julie, Hannah, Roanna and Jon~

Hannah and Mymy.. Getting more mature le Mymy..

We even took picture in Hotel room.. keke ^.^

Huggies from ElmoHan!

QD face.. haha.. Julie was scared..

Woohoo.. Cute Han and Ju~

Love this pics! Look like one of the S.H.E mvs =P
Rubylike~

No comments: